This is the best HF low noise amplifier available. The RPA-1 is optimized for 0.3-35 MHz operating range. The push-pull amplifier design and robust components enable it to withstand high signal levels and operate when you need it most. The dynamic range of the RPA-1 is better than most receivers.
The RPA-1 is suitable for indoor or outdoor installation, with the option of being powered through the coaxial feed. The metal housing provides shielding and improved lifespan. The unit uses RCA type phono jack and CATV F connector for the input and output connections, and has a relay that automatically bypasses the amplifier when dc power is removed.
- Push-pull operation eliminates harmonic distortion
- High quiescent current increases ability to handle strong signals without distortion or overload
- Meticulous craftsmanship and durable components provide superior dynamic range
- RCA type phono jack and type F connector ease installation
- Simplified switching - automatic bypass eliminates gain when dc power is off
- 10-18 VDC power using power connector or through the coax
- 10-18 VDC through coax enables remote operation at antenna
Das Englische Handbuch finden Sie hier: DXE-RPA-1 Receiver Preamplifier (418K pdf)