All Mode QRP Transceiver, HF + 6m +4m (12 Ham Bands)
The ALT-512 is a high-performance Ham-Band transceiver, purpose built for hams demanding the highest receiver performance on crowded ham bands.
Dedicated Bandpass Bilters (BPF) for the ham bands assures rejection of strong out-of-band shortwave broadcast stations, or other near-by strong stations trasmitting on other ham bands!
Made in EUROPE and available now!
New features and improvements over the Sky-SDR include:
- 4m Band
- 2.4 in. Color Display
- Improved receiver pre-amplifier
- 2 transistors in the transmitter PA
- FULL TS-2000 command set implementation
- Output Power up to 10 W. (band-dependant and voltage-dependant)
- Waterfall in addition to the Pan-Adapter Bandscope
- 4 additional front-panel buttons
- User friendly front-panel adjustment of often used parameters
(formerly embedded within the software menu)
- Built-in Sound Card
- Digi Modes run using only one USB-2 cable connected to the PC.
(No additional hardware reqired)
...more info and pictures will be published soon!
- The ALT-512 has a built-in CW decoder, which decodes CW in both RX and TX modes, up to 30 words per minute (WPM). The text is displayed onto the bottom of the display.
Please note: The PDF User Manual PDF is initially only available in ENGLISH