All Mode QRP Transceiver, HF + 6m +4m (12 Ham Bands)
The ALT-512 is a high-performance Ham-Band transceiver, purpose built for hams demanding the highest receiver performance on crowded ham bands.
Dedicated Bandpass Bilters (BPF) for the ham bands assures rejection of strong out-of-band shortwave broadcast stations, or other near-by strong stations trasmitting on other ham bands!
Made in EUROPE and available now!
New features and improvements over the Sky-SDR include:
- 4m Band
- 2.4 in. Color Display
- Improved receiver pre-amplifier
- 2 transistors in the transmitter PA
Currently not available.
( pre-orders are welcome)
- FULL TS-2000 command set implementation
- Output Power up to 10 W. (band-dependant and voltage-dependant)
- Waterfall in addition to the Pan-Adapter Bandscope
- 4 additional front-panel buttons
- User friendly front-panel adjustment of often used parameters
(formerly embedded within the software menu)
- Built-in Sound Card
- Digi Modes run using only one USB-2 cable connected to the PC.
(No additional hardware reqired)
- The ALT-512 has a built-in CW decoder, which decodes CW in both RX and TX modes, up to 30 words per minute (WPM). The text is displayed onto the bottom of the display.
included hand Mik
...more info and pictures will be published soon!
Please note: The PDF User Manual PDF is initially available in EN and DE